Thursday, February 13, 2014

Moron Of The Day #2

ME: “(company name) Good day Terri Speaking”

MOTD: “Hi, I wonder if you could help me, I’m looking for a package to the Soccer World Cup in Brazil.”

ME: “Sure sir, which games are you looking at going to?”

MOTD: “There are four of us and we want to go to the opening and finals.”

ME: “Unfortunately the opening and finals are sold out Sir. We have packages available for the Semi-Finals?”

MOTD: “Sold out?”

ME: “Yes, sir. Are there any other games you would be interested in?”

MOTD: “How can they be sold out?”

ME: “They have been on sale since last year and have been sold out for a while.”

MOTD: “So there are none for the finals?”

ME: “Yes sir. They are both sold out.”

MOTD: “And nothing for the opening?”

ME: “Yes Sir, they are both sold out.”

MOTD: “Money is not an issue; I can pay for the expensive tickets.”

ME: “I understand sir but the tickets are all sold out for both the opening and finals. Are there any oth…”

MOTD: “THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!”

ME: “I’m sor…”

MOTD: “ARE YOU SERIOUSLY TELLING ME THERE ARE NO TICKETS LEFT FOR BOTH GAMES?!”

ME: “Yes sir, both are sold out, would you may be like to speak to…”

MOTD: “THIS IS BULLSHIT! DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM!”

ME: “No sir, may I ask who is speaking?”

MOTD: “THIS IS SUCH BULLSHIT! WHO IS YOUR MANAGER?!”

ME: “Her name is _______ would you like to speak to her sir?”

MOTD: *loud bang* Beep… Beep… Beep…


Let’s discuss:
  1. The words “Sold Out” generally mean there are no tickets left… Even the 'expensive' ones.
  2. If you so desperately wanted to go to those specific games, surely you would purchase tickets for them when they went on sale around a year ago. Oh, wait. That falls under Common Sense, something you have nothing of.
  3. Contrary to what you may believe, screaming at me on the phone will not magically produce tickets for you to purchase nor will it make you a man, but rather portray you as a toddler with a wet diaper throwing a temper tantrum.
  4. When asking “Do you know who I am?” you better have a flipping impressive answer for when I do ask… You know like “I’m King Joffrey” or “Lord Dick Face, ruler of all pretentious prats.” Otherwise you just give away how insignificant you really are.
  5. Lastly, if you ask who my manager is in an attempt to frighten me, at least have the balls to go through with it and speak to her. Don’t hang up like a little bitch. It’s pathetic.

No comments:

Post a Comment