Wednesday, February 12, 2014

I Like That Shit #1

Contrary to popular belief, I’m actually a very happy person who likes a lot of stuff. I’m cynical, opinionated, extremely sarcastic and occasionally inappropriate, but gosh darn I love this lump of rock we live on and I’m rather optimistic about the potential of its inhabitants.

A friend pointed out I should tell people about the things I think are awesome, not just the stuff that annoys me. So this is my first post about the random shit I like.

I Like Black & White Cows.

While I harbor no ill feelings towards other cows, the fun loving black and white cows you see frolicking in fields are my favourite. No clue why I like them more than other cows but I do. 

Cows are really rad; they have friendships and hold grudges just like people. They get excited when let out into the field after a long period of time and some jump into the air from pure excitement. 

Jumping cows… That’s funny. No seriously… Picture it. Then watch this... Jumping Cows

Plus they are just so flipping cute! Awkward giant bodies walking around on twig legs... They are just funny animals... I love funny animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment