Monday, February 24, 2014

I like that shit #3

People who know me or have spent any time with me know I have a serious love for music. It is hard for me to say I have a favourite song, band or even genre of music because my taste is so varied… There are bands I like who are complete polar opposites of each other.

It's Monday morning so I think something easy on the ears and eyes is in order.

There is a band I have found, loved and watched grow over the past couple years who are extremely unique and so flipping talented! Found some of their music on my ipod this weekend and thought I would share them with you today just because I feel they will touch your heart with their unconventional tunes, like they have grabbed hold of mine. It doesn’t hurt that they are extremely gorgeous as well. No seriously… I mean YUM!

Friends allow me to introduce 2CELLOS:


Yummy Croatian cellists Luka Šulić and Stjepan Hauser, have taken the cello to a new level and have demolished the boundaries between different genres of music. 


Performing songs such as Supermassive Black Hole(ft. Naya Rivera), Highway to Hell(feat. Steve Vai), Smells Like Teen Spirit, The Resistance, Thunderstruck, Where The Streets Have No Name and the cover which put them on the map in a huge way Smooth Criminal by Michael Jackson, these super flipping sexy cellists have managed to do the impossible, turn the cello into sexy rock and roll. I know right… I didn't know it was possible either. Turns out it is.

Stjepan Hauser (age 27) - Yum!

Luka Šulić (age 26) - Extra Yum!

Click on the links above and watch some of their YouTube videos or click HERE to listen to them on Soundcloud.

Here is another pic... Just because they are so lovely to look at.



Happy listening! You can thank me later.








No comments:

Post a Comment