Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Moron Of The Day #1

ME: “(company name) Good day Terri speaking.”

MOTD: “Hi, yes, hello. I don’t know if you can help me.”

ME: “May I ask what it is regarding?”

MOTD: “I found your number on the internet. I’m looking to play cricket for a team.”

ME: “Sorry sir, we do sports tourism.”

MOTD: “Yes, so can you help me with a team.”

ME: “Sir we are a tourism company, we send people to watch sports, we don’t run any teams.”

MOTD: “You are in Durban right?”

ME: “Yes sir, we are.”

MOTD: “So then why can’t you help me?”

ME: “We don’t run any teams. We only send people to watch the games. You would have to find a league and get a hold of them.”

MOTD: “You’re not a cricket league?”

ME: “No sir, we are a tourism company.”

MOTD: “But you do sports.”

ME: “Sports Tourism, we send tourists overseas to WATCH sports, we don’t run the teams.”

MOTD: “I don’t understand why you can’t give me a team to play for. You’re in Sports.”

ME: “We are in Tourism sir.”

MOTD: “OH Tourism. Why didn’t you say.”

ME: “______ Ok… Thanks for calling______”


No comments:

Post a Comment