Friday, February 21, 2014

I like that shit #2

Ok, so you know there is always that website you go to that sells really cool stuff you can’t afford but you can’t help but go back and look at all the cool stuff you can’t have?
I have one of those in my life. It’s called THIS IS WHY I’M BROKE… I shit you not, that is its name. Go ahead click on it and salivate over all the things you can't have.

Here are some of the randomly epic things you will find on this fantastic site that I really want:

TRON Motorcycle: $55,000.00
This TRON style motorcycle is a fully functional and street legal bike.
Seriously! GIMME NOW!

Magic Wand - Programmable TV Remote: $89.99
Buttons are sooooooooooooooo out, wands are in.

Sword Handle Umbrellas: $31.99
I don’t think I need to explain this one.

Jedi Bath Robes: $45.99
Every Jedi needs his own bath robe.

Deep Space Fighter Bed: Starting at $15,000.00
WHAAAAAT! For a BED! But then again… Look how cool it is!

Remote Controlled Flying F*ck: $39.95
HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Workaholics Bear Coat: $150.00


Diesel Powered MechWarrior: $1,350,000.00
Oh yes… I want one!

AK-47 Rifle With Chainsaw: $1,200.00
You know… For when the Zombie Apocalypse hits. Bitches got to be ready!

Light Up Shoes: $650.00
Why? BECAUSE THEY ARE SHOES THAT LIGHT UP!

Armored Knight Hoodie: $99.99


Lightsaber Toothbrush: $6.39


Pillow Fight Weapons: $40.00
Ok, I don’t care! My Nephew is getting these!

Totoro Cat Bed: $390.00


Assassin’s Creed Hoodie: $345.00


Ghostbusters Neutrino Wand: $224.99


Replica DeLorean Time Machine: $70,000.00


 I have to stop now or I'm just going to keep adding things... Honestly I want everything on this site.

No comments:

Post a Comment