Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Pedestrian Hero To The Rescue!

Hey friends! I feel like I can call you friends even though I have no clue who half of you are… Anyone who still follows me after all the nonsense I write on this blog is a sociopath and worthy of being my friend. I like you creeps.

This morning I clicked on a video a friend had posted on Facebook, which I generally never do, I couldn't help myself. The picture was a guy standing in the middle of the road in front of a car. I was intrigued and after watching it, definitely NOT disappointed.

The video is of a who is obviously sick of inconsiderate drivers who are too stupid to realize you have to stop behind the white line at a red robot, so pedestrians don’t have to walk around your stupid car just because you’re a jackass.

How he deals with the situation is pure poetry and I for one would LOVE to give him a high five and buy him a drink!

After teaching the first jackass a life lesson he is provoked by another pompous prat deliberately doing what the first jackass did. So this Pedestrian Hero (dunun na naaa) calmly gets into position and proceeds with his life lessons to asshole motorists.

You can watch the video by clicking on: Revenge on two dickhead drivers (that's my own title fyi)

I was so stoked when I saw this video. I have been told by so many people I can’t leave notes on cars when people park like morons on pavements. This man is my hero and has shown me that actually I CAN leave notes telling people they’re idiots. In fact I have an obligation to let people know they are giant nobs. How else will they learn?

I encourage every single person who reads this post to find an asshole doing asshole things and calmly show them the error in their ways. I DO NOT ENCOURAGE VIOLENCE! 

If you do teach someone a lesson, send me an email with details on why and how to whiskeyfromateacup@gmail.com and I will write a post about your bravery during this hard time in a world full of morons.


If you are a jackass motorist, best you sort yourself out... We are coming for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment