Monday, November 24, 2014

60 Likes on Facebook: Ezra Chaz Vincent

So I created a Facebook page for She Drinks Whiskey From A Teacup (click and like me if you haven't already) a while ago and just didn't really do anything with it. I had two likes for months (one was my personal account. Lame.) and didn't really bother with it. At the beginning of this month I decided that maybe, just maybe people would like my page IF I actually paid a little attention to it. So I did and BOOM! I'm up to 61 likes in just under a month. Not too shabby if you ask me.

Today I posted:

"58 Facebook Likes? Awesome! Thanks friends! I think the 60th person to like my page gets to choose a topic for my next post, I shall blog in your honor."


So this post is dedicated to Ezra Chaz Vincent, who would like to know what my playlist for the day sounded like. (I generally put one together every morning)
I asked for a picture of him I could use in this post and this is what he sent me:


This is so awesome, I'm going to use it.


My Playlist for Monday the 24th of November 2014:

Songs are grouped by bands and not in the actual order they were played. You can click on the song to listen/watch the YouTube videos.

Frightened Rabbit:
The Woodpile


Jimmy Eat World:
Bleed American
Get It Faster


Guns N' Roses:
Sweet Child O' Mine


Korn feat. Skrillex & Kill The Noise:
Narcissistic Cannibal


Wolfmother:
Vegabond


Blue Foundation:
Eyes on Fire

Bullet For My Valentine:
Suffocating under words of sorrow


Memphis May Fire:
Legacy
Miles Away (feat. Kellin Quinn)
and here is the Acoustic of Miles Away feat. Kellin Quinn because this song is beautiful.

Oh Matty Matty Matty Mullins!

Flyleaf:
Chasm
In the dark
Arise
Beautiful bride
I'm so sick 


Bring Me The Horizon:
Can you feel my heart
Sleepwalking
Shadow Moses


Sleeping With Sirens:
Here we go
Deja Vu
Satellites
If you can't hang
Tally it up, Settle the score
If I'm James Dean, You're Audrey Hepburn
Congratulations (feat. Matty Mullins)
Don't fall asleep at the helm 
Do it now, remember it later
Iris (cover)  
Roger Rabbit 



So that's it... What makes you think I have a soft spot for Sleeping With Sirens hahahahaha!


I think when my Facebook page hit 100 LIKES, I'll give something away... Will have to think about what the prize will be for the 100th like.


Here are more photos of Matty Mullins (MMF) and Kellin Quinn (SWS) just because they are two beautiful boys with a beautiful bromance.





No comments:

Post a Comment