Monday, March 3, 2014

#YOLOKids: Daisy Dukes

So today during lunch, while walking through the shopping center up the road from my office, I saw what has become a fad among youngins today, the YOLO generation and their really awful “shorts” (My eyes! My poor innocent eyes!) Daisy Dukes… Whose stupid idea was that?

I do not need to see your ass hanging out the bottom of your poor excuse for shorts. It is NOT sexy. You do not look sexy… You look trashy. STOP THAT SHIT NOW! I just don’t understand it. Have you no self-respect? Have you no respect for anyone else in this world? I've literally seen hookers with more clothes on than this daisy duke generation.

I have absolutely NOTHING against short shorts, I think a lot of girls look really cute in short shorts, and it’s Durban for flip sake… Summer all year round, so go right ahead and wear your shorts, let’s just try keep your goodies inside them please.

We live in a world where you are judged on your appearance. How you dress and carry yourself is how you will be treated. I’m not condoning it, I wish we lived in a world where people were judged on their personality and who they are as people but we don’t and the reality is if you dress like trash you will be treated as trash. Why would you want to put yourself through that? Is it because famous delinquents like Miley Cyrus and Rihanna do it? 
Firstly, I hardly think you should be using them as role models. 
Secondly, not even they look good in them.
See...




People will treat you how you treat yourself. Puts some big girl shorts on and have a little class.

If you are still not sure what I mean by Classy Short Shorts here you go:







No comments:

Post a Comment