Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Moron of the Day #6

ME: “(company name) good day Terri speaking."

MOTD: “Hi, please can I speak to Michelle.”

ME: “I’m sorry Sir, we don’t have a Michelle working here.”

MOTD: “I’m looking at her mail right now.”

ME: “I’m sorry sir but there is no Michelle in this company. Are you sure you have come through to the right company?”

MOTD: “Is this (our company name)?”

ME: “Yes Sir it is but…”

MOTD: “Exactly! I want to speak to Michelle from YOUR company!”

ME: “I’m sorry Sir but there isn’t anyone with that name working here.”

MOTD: “I’M LOOKING AT HER EMAIL RIGHT NOW!”

ME: “May I ask, what does the email address say Sir?”

MOTD: “THIS IS REDICULOUS! MICHELLE READY! COMPANY NAME (insert silence) Oh… Michelle@(not our company).co.za.”

ME: “Have a lovely day Sir.”

MOTD: “Sorry about that.”

ME: “No problem.”

The saddest part of this entire debacle... He was actually polite compared to some of the people I've spoken to this morning.

Five Days... Just five more days.


No comments:

Post a Comment