Friday, March 14, 2014

International Ask A Question Day: Part 2

INTERNATIONAL ASK A QUESTION DAY!

I've done this all already today, you can check out International Ask A Question Day: Part 1 HERE

This is just me following on from there, answering more questions. Not going to lie, this is fun.


Could Robocop kill a Terminator?
Yes but it would be close. Robocop isn't as maneuverable as a Terminator (we're talking about a T-800 now), but he is equally-bulletproof and comes pre-loaded with weapons, whereas a T-800 has to obtain his boots, clothes, and motorcycle. Plus its Robocop bitch!


What is the most annoying thing you can think of?
At the moment a ringing telephone.


Who won the whiteboard? (This is an inside joke among Splashy Fen friends)
Well, Nicole it was a close run between you and I but I did… Proudly dunk if I might add.


Who would win a fight between rambetty and max from 2 broke girls?(Another inside joke among Splashy Fen friends)
Well Emma, you are Rambetty and I am apparently Max’s doppelganger. So let’s get some shots, fat sumo wrestler suits and sort this out like men.


Will you please kidnap me and never give me back and will you make sure there’s bacon when I’m allowed out from under ur bed?
Well Mark, lucky for you I'm creepy. There is plenty space under my bed and always bacon but you can’t eat in my room. I’m Myrmecophobic and food attracts ants. Bacon attracts everything really but it’s the ants I’m most worried about.


Have you ever seen insanity where you later saw creativity?
Creativity is on some level Insanity.



What’s something you know you do differently than most people?
Drink whiskey. I like mine in a teacup, thanks.



How come the things that make you happy don’t make everyone happy?
I’m a weirdo.



What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? What’s holding you back?
Punch all the stupid people. The law.



Are you holding onto something you need to let go of?
Yes.



If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why?

California. Disneyland obviously. 


Do you push the elevator button more than once? Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster?
Yes. No.



Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton?
I'd rather be Batman.



Why are you, “you”?
No one else wanted to be.



Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend?
Meh, I’d tolerate my nonsense. I'm not that annoying and pretty good with a knife.



Which is worse, when a good friend moves away, or losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you?

The first, the only way I would lose touch with someone who lives right here is because they are a dick and I have no interest in being friends with them anymore. Harsh I know but it’s true.


What are you most grateful for?
Oxygen.



Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones?
Lose old memories and then watch Doctor Who for the first time AGAIN!



Is it possible to know the truth without challenging it first?
Yes.



Has your greatest fear ever come true?
No.



Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset? Does it really matter now?
Dude, were you stalking me 5 years ago? Yes, it still matters.



What is your happiest childhood memory? What makes it so special?
Well, one is: Fell, grazed my knee and had my sister picking gravel out of my knee with tweezers.  My big sister would do anything to help me. It’s good to know.



At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive?
DERBY!



If not now, then when?

Later.


Who would win in a fight between Tyler Durden and Obi-Wan Kenobi?
Oh Gosh! This is probably the hardest "who would win" question yet. Ok, let's break this down.
Tyler is a rock hard fighting machine.
Obi Wan is a freaking Jedi!
Tyler has the crazy on his side.
Obi Wan has a lightsaber.
Tyler plays dirty.
Ob Wa... OH Who are we kidding?! Obviously Obi Wan wins! He is a Jedi with a lightsaber and is super wise. Obi Wan would make Tyler his bitch.


Why? (Thanks Sam, this is a good one.)
Because Alcohol.


No comments:

Post a Comment