Friday, March 14, 2014

International Ask A Question Day: Part 1

So today is international ask a question day. Really? Yes.
I posted on my social network pages asking people to ask me a question, any question they had a burning desire to have answered, and I would do my best to have an answer for them by 4pm right here.


Turns out... People had a crap load of questions to ask me, so I'm going to post some of them now and more later... Otherwise this blog post would go on for DAAAAAAYS! (Drama queen, I know.)


Not going to lie, some of the questions I was asked left me seriously troubled about who I'm friends with. (Bitches be psycho!)


Here are the answers to your somewhat disturbing questions:


You once posted you love cows, do you eat burgers?
I love black and white cows, all other cows are just boring and yes I eat burgers. Burgers are delicious.



Why is a raven like a writing desk?
This riddle is designed to be nonsensical, but I’m pretty sure you already knew that… Therefore my answer is because ice cream melts on a hot day. (This question made me smile, thanks Amy)

Who would win in a fight between Goku and Superman?
Goku versus Superman is the greatest undecided geek-debate EVER and you are probably going to be maaaaad at my answer! I don’t think Superman could kill Goku and I’m pretty sure they would both insist on fighting fair. In terms of raw power, Goku could blow up a planet, which unfortunately for him is something that Superman could probably survive. Also, Superman can survive in space for a pretty long time without breathing and Goku can't. Well, there you go. Goku blows up the planet and suffocates. Stupid Saiyan. Debate ended.



What... is your name?
Good question Brad… I spent a lot of time on this one. I felt like it was a trick question and I’d have to rise to the occasion. I go by many names but you can call me Sir TerrRawr Mew.



Why is it pi day? And what's special about July 22nd?
Well Amy, it’s Friday today and Friday is PIE DAY at BP garage on Moore Road, buy one get one free.
OK! I know what you really meant… So I Googled. First: March 14 (or 3/14 in the U.S. month/day date format) is 3, 1, and 4 these are the three most significant digits of π in the decimal form. Second: (I’m assuming you keeping the second part of your question in the Pi family) Pi Approximation Day is observed on July 22 (or 22/7 in the day/month date format), since the fraction 22⁄7 is a common approximation of π. 



How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are?
21


Which is worse, failing or never trying?
Tofu!


If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do?
Human nature. Bitches want to fit in.



When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?
Yes! I talk A LOT!


What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?
Winter.


If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?
Making Bacon.



Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?
I always do what I believe in, that’s why people call me a sarcastic rude bitch.



If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?
Eat more bacon and not work. I think I could wing it for 40 years.


To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken?
360 Degrees… I like circles, especially on roller skates.



Who would win in a fight: Pirates or Ninjas?
Ninjas. Duh. No contest. Pirates are loud, drunk and reckless. They would make for easy targets for the ninjas, who are masters of disguise and speed.



What is the best type of cookie?
WHAT EVIL SHIT IS THIS?! HOW DARE YOU! All cookies are the best cookies, you can’t compare them! (Ginger snaps but if anyone asks, you didn't hear it from me.)



How many fully-grown men could an adult silverback gorilla take in a fight?
I’m guessing this would be in a fair hand to hand combat situation and not some douche running around with a rifle? If that’s the case then I'd say about a dozen. Those gorillas don't get tired easily, plus animal rage! They would one-punch-kill humans and not even blink an eye.



Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?
I’m ambidextrous so it doesn't bug me if it’s right or left.



You’re having lunch with three people you respect and admire. They all start criticizing a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend. The criticism is distasteful and unjustified. What do you do?
PUNCH THEM BITCHES IN THE FACE! Don’t you DARE talk smack about MY friends!



If you could offer a new-born child only one piece of advice, what would it be?
Wear Sunscreen.



Would you break the law to save a loved one?
I’d break the law for fun.









No comments:

Post a Comment