Sunday, February 22, 2015

I forgot my phone at home.

That’s right ladies and gentlemen, I am phone-less. 
Not going to lie, I don’t like this feeling.

When I realized I had left my phone on my bed, I had a little emotional breakdown.
This had nothing to do with “How will anyone contact me” or “What if there is an emergency.” No, my emotional breakdown was “OH MY GLOB! MY TAMAGOTCHI IS GOING TO DIE!” Yup, my heart sunk into my stomach and my mind began to race because my virtual pet might just starve to death!

Now I know what you are thinking… It’s a virtual pet, it’s not going to die. It’s just going to reboot but you are wrong! Essentially everything my pet is at this time in its life will be erased and a new pet will be issued. So yes, my pet is going to DIE!

Moo the cat will be lost. How can I justify starting again with a new pet knowing full well I've murdered my old one. So this is it, if Moo is dead when I get home. I will lay him to rest and no more virtual pets for me.

I’ll miss that happy little cat with his love for gingerbread men, playing climb the tree and his smiley face poop.

I hope he doesn't die. I don't even have a picture of him. So here is a Honey Boo-Boo gif instead.



That’s all.


UPDATE:


Moo is alive and well! YAY!
Here is a picture:



No comments:

Post a Comment