Tuesday, May 24, 2016

What's In My Search History Fun Times:

Hi Internet!

So a friend sent a funny picture to a whats app group I am on this morning...

Thanks Kat! This made me laugh.
Kat has a blog as well, she is awesome and you should follow her... Like a creep.
https://potteamouth.wordpress.com/

And it got me thinking... If someone had to look at my browser history, how insane would I look? See I know there wouldn't be anything 'dodge' on there in the "normal" sense of the word but that doesn't mean I'd be off the hook.

So I did what any normal person would do... I went and looked at my browser history.(DUH!) I've got to say after reading through it I'm not too sure what was going through my head half the time. So obviously I thought the best thing to do with this information that makes me look like a bit of a wacko is to put it on the internet for the entire world to see.

So here we go... A list of my internet searches:

  • Chickpea salad
  • Easy chickpea salad (apparently the ones I found the first time were too much effort?)
  • If someone owns a piece of land do they own it all the way to the center of the earth (Turns out... yes they do.)
  • Excel spreadsheets
  • Excel sums
  • Excel Equations (Maaaan fuck excel!)
  • What is it called when a solid becomes a gas without becoming a liquid first (sublimation, also I have no idea what this was all about)
  • Giraffes
  • Aliexpress
  • Facebook
  • Is it illegal to dress up as batman in Australia (Ummmmm?????)
  • Amanzimtoti (Ok… Just googling a place. That’s all.)
  • How does the guy in the barney suit poop (valid question ok! Does he take the suit off? Does it have a flap? Does he just never poop? I STILL DON'T HAVE ANSWERS!!!!)
  • Pinterest
  • Who made Pinterest
  • Who made twitter
  • Scientific Fringe Experiments (ok...)
  • Uranium (Ummmm Ok... again.)
  • DIY Hamster cage
  • Teddy bear hamsters
  • How to care for your Siberian hamster
  • Hamster toys
  • Petshops Durban
  • Kodi
  • Kodi install
  • Samsung smart TV install Kodi (Fuck Kodi, I'm getting Netflix!)
  • Youtube
  • Netflix
  • Dinosaurs
  • Raptors
  • Velociraptors
  • Don’t feed the Velociraptors Doctor Who
  • Deadbolts
  • Builders Warehouse
  • How to make a Molotov Cocktail
  • Surviving a raptor attack

I think we will just stop here... It's getting a little weird.
So there you have it. Random search history fun times. You should go look at yours and while you read through the random shit you ask the internet, think about how credible you would be as a witness in a crime if someone ever got hold of your browser history.
Just saying.

Thanks all.
END!



No comments:

Post a Comment