Wednesday, February 24, 2016

I can't see your hate.

So as you may have noticed I haven't posted in a while, but you more than likely didn't send me hate mail for it... Right? You probably carried on with your life because you're a well adjusted human, right?

Yeah I thought so... because what kind of dysfunctional asshat would send a blogger hate mail for not posting all the time? 

If you agreed with the above, then this post is not for you. I repeat THIS IS NOT FOR YOU!

Here is a pink fluffy unicorn on a rainbow just for you. (Insert hugs, love and laughter here)





However if you are one of the dickwads who send me hate mail when I don't post my ramblings online, then this post IS for you.

I apologize...

I apologize that I can't see all your hate through my motherf@#king love glasses!

















END!

No comments:

Post a Comment