Thursday, March 13, 2014

Moron of the Day #4

ME: “(Company Name) Good Day Terri Speaking.”

MOTD: “Hi, I’m looking for a sports package.”

ME: “May I ask what type of package you are looking for?”

MOTD: “A sports one.”

ME: “Sure ma’am, what type of sports are you looking for?”

MOTD: “I don’t know. Just a sports package.”

ME: “We have quite a few sports packages ma’am. I would need to know what type of sport it is you are interested in watching.”

MOTD: “What is popular at the moment? What packages are getting a lot of requests?”

ME: “The Soccer World Cup in Bra…”

MOTD: “Ok. Yes. One of those.”

She then went on to tell me she doesn't actually like soccer and what other sports can we offer… I explained she could visit our site and have a look at what it is we offer… She refused and I had to go through packages on our site over the phone with her.

 Let’s discus:

1. You’re an idiot, let’s just be clear on that.

2. Phoning a travel agency for packages and not knowing where you want to go is kind of like going to a clothing store, telling them you want clothes but don’t know what type, colour or size it is you are looking for.

3. If you don’t know what sports you want to watch, how on Earth would I?

4. Getting bummed with me because I don’t know what sports you like is just stupid. You’re stupid (Refer to point 1.) and I hope for humanities sake you never reproduce.

 17 days left. 


No comments:

Post a Comment